If you prefer not to drive, your home care package can be used to take you to the places you want to go. You might want a lift to the bank, the shops or to visit a family member. As you get older your community becomes even more important.
We provide transport for:
- Social gatherings and activities
- Community activities
- Doctor and other health and medical appointments
- Grocery shopping and other shopping
- Banking and other home admin purposes
- Transport to and from exercise programs and social programs
- Transport is included in the St Louis social activities
- Transport also includes transfers to and from a wheelchair to vehicles.
We’ll help you maintain your lifestyle and activities and arrange transport to wherever you need to go.
We’re here to help
Phone us to find out how we can help you on 08 8332 0950.
Mai continues to go to the gym twice a week
Mai who is 84, loves her gym workouts for both her physical and mental wellbeing. She has attended the gym twice a week for many years but recently for health reasons, her doctor advised her not to drive any more.
Mai was concerned at the impact of not being able to drive on her lifestyle as she leads an active life with many activities. She contacted St Louis home care for help with transport.
Together with Mai, we developed a home care plan that supports Mai to get to the places she wants. Mai enjoys being part of the social program as well as using St Louis Home Care support for transport. We take her to the gym twice a week, grocery shopping, medical appointments, to visit friends and family, and anywhere else she may need transport support.
Our care workers pick her up at home and return her safely. Mai feels supported