Independent Retirement Living with St Louis
Centrally located in Adelaide’s eastern suburbs, the St Louis on Blyth boutique independent living units offer residents opportunities to continue their active and social lifestyles in a living environment designed to meet changing needs as they grow older. Placed directly adjacent to the St Louis Nursing Home in Parkside, residents may choose to enjoy access to additional integrated services such as fresh meals cooked on-site at St Louis Nursing Home and commonwealth-funded personal care through St Louis Home Care.
- Wide corridors suitable for wheelchair and walker use
- Designer interiors with insulated ceilings, external walls and bathroom. Double-brick dividing walls for insulation and noise reduction, 9” ceilings
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Built in robe including linen press/storage
- Fisher and Paykel brushed stainless kitchen equipment including ceramic cook top, ducted extractor fan, drawer dishwasher and mini oven
- Private fully-enclosed north facing backyard with automatic garden sprinkler system
- Fortnightly gardening and lawn mowing
- Car park adjacent unit and visitor parks
- Smoke alarm
- TV outlets in lounge and one in bedroom
- Data/internet points (residents responsible for connections)
- Phone connection points in lounge and bedroom (residents responsible for connections)
- Access to St Louis facilities including: St Louis bistro lounge and atrium, east lounge with satellite TV, library with shared internet access, hairdressing salon, formal dining room for special occasions.
- St Louis on Blyth residents can, for an additional fee, access St Louis specialised services such as podiatry, physiotherapy, diversional therapy, hairdressing, bus outings, meals etc.
Applying to Reside at St Louis on Blyth
There are no assessments required to reside in the St Louis on Blyth Independent Living Units. If you are interested in taking a tour of the facility, we encourage you to contact St Louis Nursing Home Care Coordinator, Sue Toner, on (08) 8272 3344 to arrange a time.