34A Blyth Street, Parkside - Now Available
St Louis on Blyth Retirement Village units offer the following:
- Wide corridors to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Designer interiors with insulated ceilings, walls and bathroom
- Double-brick dividing walls to add extra insulation and noise reduction
- 9-foot ceilings which enhance a sense of spaciousness
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Built-in-robes with linen press/storage
- Quality brushed stainless steel kitchen appliances, ceramic cook top
- Ducted extractor fan, drawer dishwasher and oven
- Fully-enclosed, private, north-facing backyard with garden auto sprinkler system
- Adjoining car park and visitor carparks
- TV outlets, data/internet points, phone connection points
Retirement village fees
St Louis On Blyth retirement units are under the Retirement Villages Act 2016, frequently called a Resident Funded unit.
As unit prices change regularly subject to the local real estate market, please contact a St Louis on Blyth representative for current unit prices
If a resident is in the unit for less than 3 months (deemed the ‘settling-in period’) and wants to exit the village, 100% of the purchase price is refunded. However, a market value rent (currently set at $200/week) will be charged for the period of residence.
Maintenance fee: A weekly maintenance fee of $162.94 covers all outgoings – rates, power, water, fortnightly gardening and minor maintenance.
Deferred management fee: After the settling-in period of 90 days, if a resident exits the retirement unit, a sliding scale determines the fee payable to St Louis which is a maximum of 25% over 3 years.
Reserve fee: The exit contribution is 0.1% per month (1.2% pa) that is deducted from purchase price for a maximum of 10 years. This is to allow complete refurbishment of unit to sell on departure.
A Residence Contract is provided along with other important information, required under the Retirement Villages Act 2016, at least 10 days prior to the signing of the contract. This allows plenty of time for review of the details of the contract, and consult with legal and accounting advisors.
Interested in finding out more?
- Call us now for a confidential conversation
- Call to inspect the retirement village and units
- Email for an information pack
- Request a free one hour consultation on planning ahead for your aged care needs. It’s never too early to start planning ahead.
Phone John McRostie 0411 221 893