Boutique retirement village
On a tree-lined street in Adelaide’s inner-eastern suburbs is 'St Louis on Blyth', our community of boutique properties perfect for retirees looking to transition to low-maintenance living.
Our 'St Louis on Blyth' properties are modern, spacious and fully equipped with all the modern conveniences you'd expect in a prestige property. A variety of accommodation configurations suit residency by an individual or couple, and some even come with a guest bedroom to accommodate family stays. All are designed to meet the changing needs of occupants as they grow older.
The proximity of our St Louis retirement living spaces to our St Louis Nursing Home offers the convenience of integrated services such as fresh meals cooked onsite and federally-funded care through St Louis Home Care. Our retirement properties are ideal for South Australians seeking independent living with the peace of mind that 24/7 care is just a stone's throw away.
Independent living accommodation benefits
- Wide corridors to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers.
- Designer interiors with insulated ceilings, walls and bathroom. Double-brick dividing walls add extra insulation and noise reduction
- 9-foot ceilings
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Built-in-robes with linen press/storage
- Quality brushed stainless steel kitchen equipment, including ceramic cook top, ducted extractor fan, drawer dishwasher and oven
- Fully-enclosed, private, north-facing backyard with automatic garden sprinkler system
- Gardened and mowed fortnightly
- Adjoining car park and visitor parks
- TV outlets, data/internet points, phone connection points
- Access to St Louis shared facilities, including bistro lounge and atrium, lounge with satellite TV, library with internet access, hairdressing salon and formal dining room.
- Access to specialised services (such as podiatry, physiotherapy, diversional therapy, hairdressing, bus outings, meals) can also been arranged.
Interested? Come for a visit.
We'd love to show you around our independent living community and take you on a tour of any boutique properties we may have available.
If you're interested, please contact St Louis Care Coordinator Sue Toner on 8272 3344 who will be only to happy to arrange a tour for you and your family.